We are having a Scrapbooking Retreat, Oct 30th- Nov 1st , 2015 @ The Grove at Red Oak Lake, a Christian Camp, Retreat and Conference Center located at 849 Rocky Point in Cordova, TN.
· $120 includes lodging, meals and goodies! (½ of 8 ft table)
· $140 for full 8ft table and lodging, meals and goodies – limited availability on paid basis
· Weekend rate for those do not want to stay the night - $99 (½ of 8 ft table)
· Weekend rate for those do not want to stay the night - $119 - full 8ft table – limited availability on paid basis
· Day rates are also available for those that cannot come for the entire weekend but would like to join us a day or two.
October 30 – November 1, 2015
- Calling all ladies 18 and over to join us at The Grove for uninterrupted time for scrapbooking, paper crafting, crafting, and fun and fellowship!
- Why not join us starting at Noon on Friday and ending at 4pm on Sunday. We will provide our first meal on Friday night so remember to grab some lunch before you come and our last meal will be lunch on Sunday.
- We will be scrapbooking in the Auditorium. Each person will have 4ft of space (1/2 of an 8 ft table) to scrapbook on unless you purchase the full table – limited available.
- Vendors will be here for you to purchase supplies.
Come join us for:
ü Unlimited time – 3 days of scrapbooking, paper crafting, crafting!
ü Ideas and fellowship with others who love doing what you do!
ü Worship as a group Friday and Saturday evening
ü Great food and a Beautiful location!
ü Fun, fun and fun!
Questions? Contact Sharon Bell at 901-491-8594 or email email@example.com. A confirmation letter will be sent via email after you register and will have further details.
The Grove at Red Oak Lake
INFORMED CONSENT/RELEASE OF LIABILITY
You are going to join us on a program involving outdoor and/or indoor Christian activities. We are requesting that all participants sign an Informed Consent/Release of Liability Form.
I____________________________, the undersigned, agree to participate in The Grove programs using indoor and/or outdoor adventure learning activities. I acknowledge that I have been advised that I can decline to participate in all of, or any part of, the activities occurring during the program if I wish. I will only engage in the activities I consider will not put my physical or emotional health at risk. I hereby hold harmless, release and indemnify The Grove, its employees and its volunteers from any and all liability with relationship to my participation in any program. This release includes, but is not limited to, the transportation to and from the site of the activities, as well as the activities themselves and covers all the sessions of a program occurring over time.
I have read this Release and understand its terms. I further represent that I am at least 18 years of age or, if I am under the age of 18, that my parent/guardian has read and signed this form below.
Participant's Name (Please Print): ______________________________________________________________________
Participant's Signature: _______________________________________ Date: ________________
Witness Signature: _____________________________________________________________
Witness Printed Name:_____________________________________________________________
PHOTO AND MEDIA RELEASE
I _______________________________ , the undersigned, grant The Grove and persons or organizations acting for or through them, the right to use, reproduce, assign, and/or distribute photographs, films, videotapes and sound recording of myself, for use in educational or promotional materials they may create.
Participant's Signature: ________________________________________ Date: _______________